Gamerz XP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamerz XP, Guest! The Forum For Gaming Discussion

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:51 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Here comes X!
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm by XtremeX17

» Sky is coming to GamerNade
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:54 pm by Sky

» Lunch interruption.
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 pm by Clemus12

» Xbox LIVE GamerTag
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:00 am by Clemus12

» PlayStation Network ID
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:56 am by Clemus12

» New comic is out people!
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:48 pm by Pyren

» Halo 1,2, and 3
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:41 pm by Pyren

» The first picture of 09!
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 pm by Sky

» Wii Play (for the Wii)
I made a sig for us to display on other sites EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm by Sky

Top posters

Ace (736)
I made a sig for us to display on other sites Bar_leftI made a sig for us to display on other sites BarI made a sig for us to display on other sites Bar_right 
Misty (657)
I made a sig for us to display on other sites Bar_leftI made a sig for us to display on other sites BarI made a sig for us to display on other sites Bar_right 
bob8972 (573)
Xelios (450)
Pyren (439)
Phoenix (341)
MooCowMan (142)
ryan-the-retard (125)
guapochalupa02345 (107)
Clemus12 (89)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

2 posters

I made a sig for us to display on other sites

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

I made a sig for us to display on other sites Empty I made a sig for us to display on other sites

Post by Phoenix Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 am

I made a sig for us to display on other sites Tmgsigcr1

you guys like this one?
    Xelios
    Xelios
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 450

I made a sig for us to display on other sites Empty Re: I made a sig for us to display on other sites

Post by Xelios Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:35 am

Hmm...It is good but it may need some changes to it to make it appealing enough. Is there anyway that you can get our banner into that sig and add some cool effects and try and get a suitable font to suit it?
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 341

I made a sig for us to display on other sites Empty Re: I made a sig for us to display on other sites

Post by Phoenix Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 pm

well i could make the background of the sig our banner and i'll find a good font to use but i like the one that i alredy made

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 pm