Gamerz XP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamerz XP, Guest! The Forum For Gaming Discussion

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:51 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Here comes X!
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm by XtremeX17

» Sky is coming to GamerNade
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:54 pm by Sky

» Lunch interruption.
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 pm by Clemus12

» Xbox LIVE GamerTag
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:00 am by Clemus12

» PlayStation Network ID
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:56 am by Clemus12

» New comic is out people!
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:48 pm by Pyren

» Halo 1,2, and 3
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:41 pm by Pyren

» The first picture of 09!
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 pm by Sky

» Wii Play (for the Wii)
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm by Sky

Top posters

Ace (736)
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk Bar_leftGamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk BarGamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk Bar_right 
Misty (657)
GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk Bar_leftGamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk BarGamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk Bar_right 
bob8972 (573)
Xelios (450)
Pyren (439)
Phoenix (341)
MooCowMan (142)
ryan-the-retard (125)
guapochalupa02345 (107)
Clemus12 (89)

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

4 posters

GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk

JBgamefreak5
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk Empty GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk

Post by JBgamefreak5 Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Lets Just Talk Site Review For:
    https://ewdegf.forumotion.com/forum.htm

First Impressions - [9/10]

The site looks pretty impressive at first site. The site looks a little complicated at first glance but if it is or not will be decided later. Love the winter theme going with the snow falling. The banner looks very nice and well done. The pictures next to the forums seem too big and make the site look a little cheaply made, It is not a big deal though. Overall a VERY appealing first look that will have people joining.

Color Scheme and Style - [10/10]

The color scheme and style of the site is VERY appealing and I love it. I love how the banner blends in with the background, Very nice. The theme fits the site very well and should not be changed! Good work guys.

Organization - [6/10]

This is where the site hurts a bit. There are alot of forums that seem out of place. Also inside the actual system forums there is no organization at all. It is just random posts about the system. I would break it down a bit to make topics easier to find. Overall the organization is only average and is not very appealing to the site.

Forum Count [8/10]

There is a good amount of forums. It seems to need a little bit more. Maybe some of your sections could be broken down a little more. Overall though there is a good amount. I did not find myself scrolling down for hours which is a very good thing.

Staff Performance - [9/10]

VERY good staff performance. All 3 top ranks are very close to each other in posts. Very nice to see. Only problem is that their are 3 members ahead of you in posts. Now that really doesn't matter, It only shows that your community is doing great! But i would start posting around more and make yourself more open with the community. Trust me, Having a relationship with the community really makes your site so much better,

Spelling and Grammar - [9/10]

Spelling and grammar on the site is good. Alot of words not capitolized and so on but it's nothing important. The majority of your sites spelling is very well done. Only thing keeping this from a 10 is the occasional spots of misused words and lack of capitolization.

Member to Post Count – [10/10]

You have 3,325 posts and only 51 members. Although you have been open 3 months that is still ALOT of posts for only 51 members in that time. GREAT job and hope to see this keep up.

Activity – [10/10]

Very repetitive question actually but this is the form i am supposed to use for this site. Like said above, You have ALOT of activity for such little time and people. Great job!

Site Features - [4/10]

Although you have a nice forum you have to get with the times. A good forum always has alot of good features. The only thing i noticed was an arcade section and it linked me to miniclip. Can't really justify that as it is very unoriginal. Your trying to make your site unique so don't link it to ANOTHER site.

Site Effort – [8/10]

I see you guys are working hard but you need to get some originality in here! Make this site the ultimate hang out and add some really cool features. But i do notice the hard work so keep it up!

Overall Score – [83/100]

And yes Ace you are a very good moderator. You should be an admin by now.
    Pyren
    Pyren
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 439
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk Empty Re: GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk

Post by Pyren Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Why has no one looked at this review yet scratch .

Thank you for taking the time to review our forum and be honest with us. Now we know what we need to improve and what we need to change.
    Xelios
    Xelios
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 450

GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk Empty Re: GamerNade Official Site Review By: Lets Just Talk

Post by Xelios Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Yeah, thanks. That arcade thing is just a thing to be on the forum untill our own one comes! I'm going to work on the arcade tommorow, probably. And then I'll work on the homepage to put all news and stuff up! Should be good. Wink
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 341

Post by Phoenix Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:08 pm

i find your review very generous and although i disagree with a few points im not going to discuss them here because there irrelevent and not going to cange your review

and as for Ace we defenitly don't need five admins we don't even need 4 in my opinion staffing just stoped being a problem maybe once we get more members but as of now staffing is the last thing we should be concerned with
    Pyren
    Pyren
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 439

Post by Pyren Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 am

Now that we know and no one is responding, this topic is now locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:15 am